5 Safety Tips: Prep Your Yard for Halloween!
Here are five safety tips to ensure a smooth and safe Halloween experience this year! Keep these tips in mind for the little trick-or-treaters coming through your yard to help your decor stay upright and avoid any falls!
1. Beware of Tripping Hazards as lots of kids will be wearing masks as part of their costumes, their visibility will be limited.
2. Keep Your Pets Contained in a secure area so they can't rush out when you open your door for trick-or-treaters.
3. Lots of Light, such as keeping our outdoor lights on, is important to signal that you are handing out candy & help kids and their parents navigate your walkway so there are no accidents!
4. Batter Operated Candles over real candles in your jack-o-lanterns are a safer decision if anything is knocked over in the rush for halloween treats!
5. Avoid Dry Ice if you're looking to create a spooky, foggy atmosphere. Dry ice can burn if touched and is an unnecessary danger with little kids around. Opt for the safer and reusable fog machine!